Some of the health insurance plans that cover acupuncture are:
- American Specialty Health (ASH)
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- Kaiser Permanente
- Liberty Mutual
- OneCall Care
- State Compensation Insurance Fund (SCIF)
- State Farm
- United Health Care
- … and many more!
Before You Schedule Care: Reminders about health insurance at Pain Management Center, Inc.
Before scheduling your care, keep in mind that:
- You need to double-check your coverage. The list of health care plans below may not be comprehensive and could change. Check your coverage by contacting either:
- Your benefits coordinator at work (if applicable)
- Your health insurance company
- If you don’t follow your health insurance plan’s terms, the plan may not cover your care. For example, your health insurance plan may require you to request a referral or authorization before receiving certain services.
- We may bill your insurance company, however, if the services are not covered (per your plan), you will be responsible for the out-of-pocket cost.