WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A PART OF OUR FAST-GROWING CALIFORNIA NETWORK?
Add another income and referral resource to your practice by joining the Pain Management Center, Inc., FOR FREE!
Patients are our priority. As healthcare professionals, we aim to promote beneficial and therapeutic value to patients where productivity and quality of life have been affected. With caring, honest, and reliable providers, Pain Management Center administers patient-centered care.
With a very organized and systematic approach to alternative medicine, we have over 110 clinics in Northern-Central-Southern California and have exposed the community to an exceptional standard of care. After 37 years, we opened our doors to the whole state of California!
The addition of new providers to our network is done on a first-come, first-served basis for the providers who qualify. This policy limits the number of practitioners to one provider per zip code.
There are no expenses for you to become a Pain Management Center provider!
Benefits of Joining Pain Management Center, Inc.
- For the patients WE refer to YOU, we bill electronically! YOU fill out treatment paperwork and WE handle the referrals, authorizations, claims, outstanding payments, etc! Our staff has years of experience and will tell you if an adjustment needs to be made to the paperwork. With electronic billing, payment can be expected on average between 45-60 days. All of our billing is done in-house, and our billing representatives are dependable when it comes to organization and timeliness.
- We automatically credential you under the Pain Management Center, Inc. umbrella with OneCall Care, Medrisk, and Therapy Direct. We also credential you under our umbrella with many other MPN’s. If you are already contracted with these insurance companies, THAT’S OKAY! We can still contract you under our umbrella and it would only mean DOUBLE the exposure as we have personal representatives and connections with Kaiser Permanente (Occupational Medicine Department) and various insurance companies and medical groups.
- You may cancel at any time, with a 30-day notice, no questions asked.
- Becoming a member is ZERO cost to you. Your location will be listed on OUR website, giving you more exposure. The insurance and cash patients you receive from the additional exposure, are 100% yours. And if a worker’s compensation patient that we refer to you, would like to see you for something OTHER THAN their worker’s comp injury, he/she becomes your private patient.
Requirements to Apply:
- Must be an Acupuncturist practicing in the state of California
- Clear & Valid Acupuncture License; Subject to verification
- Current malpractice and liability insurance
- Current city license (if required by the city where your office is located)
Our Network Developing Team
Alejandro Katz, OMD. L. Ac.
Tel: (213) 387-4710 x 1005
Tel: (213) 387-4710 x 2004