Understand Your Role as an Acupuncturist in the Workers Compensation System of CA
WEBINARS ARE HERE!
4 CEU’S, CATEGORY 1, APPROVED BY THE CA ACUPUNCTURE BOARD
Sunday, November 14 Check-in: 8:30, Prompt Start: 9:00am
Pricing and registration are now available on our website!
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- An overview of the acupuncturist role in the Workers Compensation system
- How to increase referrals from Primary Treating Physicians
- An understanding of MTUS (Medical Treatment Utilization Schedule)
- How to greatly improve the approval rate of your requests
- Understand the perspective of a CA Acupuncture Board Expert Witness
Personal cases will be discussed for better understanding. If you wish to discuss a case, please submit your inquiry to email@example.com up to 24 hours before the seminar date to be included within the presentation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Providers that are interested in understanding the Workers Compensation system, improve their clinical skills, and increase the number of patients seen.
“When you understand your role in the worker’s compensation system, you will be able to network efficiently and increase your patient referrals.”
– Dr. Alejandro Katz